Fiesta is working its way up as one of the top massively multiplayer online role playing games online today. It brings a unique graphical look and design sticking with a more animated styled theme. Fiesta was published by Ons On Soft but is hosted by Outspark in the United States. Outspark is well known for its MMORPG’s and Fiesta is no exception.
Gameplay within Fiesta is pretty straight forward and is very much like all other MMORPG’s out there. Character customization, a wide range of class selection and even a unique skill system are all features that players love about this game. The extensive quest play is also something that is very popular within Fiesta. Fighting against massive monsters with bows, swords and even magic is what this game is all about. The ability to battle other players within the free and open world is another feature players love about this game as well.
There are a ton of great things about this game that we could talk about forever. With every new MMORPG that is published, the bar is raised for the standards of online gaming. Fiesta is truly an awesome game and there are a ton of games out there that bring all the same features to the table as well as the cel-shaded styled graphics. Check out the games below that are exactly like Fiesta and some of which are even better. Leave us some feedback as to how you liked the games you try!
Top free games like Fiesta –
– Luvinia – Luvinia is an awesome, animated styled based theme, massively multiplayer online role playing game. If you are looking for a game like Fiesta then this is going to be the closest and best game you will find. It is hosted by the same company that hosts Fiesta and the game design is virtually the same. It even brings some things to the table that Fiesta does not including a wide variety of unique and distinct environments. It has one of the most extensive class systems for any MMORPG as well. Going on chalenging quests either alone or with other players and battling evil enemies is just one of the things to look forward to within Luvinia. This game truly has so many features to talk about it that I encourage you to just check it out and see for yourself. I guarantee that you will love this game with its eye catching graphics and design as well as its overall flow of gameplay. If you don’t like Luvinia after trying it, come back and leave us some feedback as to why, but I doubt you will need to.
Features of Luvinia
- Very extensive class system
- Wide variety of unique and eye catching environments
- Unique built in sill system
- Amazing animated style game graphics
More About Fiesta The Game
Fiesta is a free fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game. One of the greatest features to this game is its graphics. The developers of this game did a great job designing the graphics for you. In addition to the great graphics Fiesta provides you, you will be amazed by all of the other features of the game as well. This game is created using an animated style in a 3D world.
When you first start playing Fiesta, you get the option to choose from five different classes, which include the following: Archers, Fighters, Mages, Clerics, and Tricksters. Each class has a completely different fighting style when you are fighting your enemies.
- Archers: When fighting your enemies, archers are at a longer range in which they use their bows and crossbows.
- Fighters: Fighters are a close range group in which they use swords or axes to defeat of their enemies.
- Mages: Will fight at a longer range, and will use staffs and wands to win their battles.
- Clerics: Like the fighters, Clerics are a close range combat group where they can use their maces and hammers.
- Tricksters: Tricksters are again a close range class where they can easily use their Claws or duel swords to create damage to their enemies.
In addition to choosing a class for your character, three different skills are available for your character to use throughout the game. The three skills are active skills, passive skills, and alchemy skills. Each one of these skills focus on different aspects of the game. For example, the active skills are used for combat, while alchemy skills are used for moneymaking.
- Free to play massively multiplayer online role-playing game
- Great 3D comic-like graphics
- Many different quests (both single and for group play)
- Master/Pupil- allows you to either be a master and teach people your skills, or be a pupil and gain experience in your skills
- PVP or PVC – Fiesta lets you fight and conquer the computer and/ or compete against other players online