If games like Final Fantasy are what you are looking for then we have just what you want. The Final Fantasy games are a series of science-fantasy RPG’s. Usually when one hears people talking about this series, they always think about the RPG’s that can be played on Nintendo based systems or on Playstation and Xbox systems. There are also spin offs of the series that include racing, third person shooting and other game types. The main story line is revolved around a group of individuals that battle and conquer evil enemies to save the World within the game.
The individual playing the game controls all the characters in the party while exploring the world within. When enemies are encountered, the player gives commands such as fight or use magic. There is an experience level system that increases with battle experience within Final Fantasy just like most other RPG’s. This allows the characters to exceed in different aspects of battling like combat or magic. Lets now check out some free online games similar to Final Fantasy.
Best Online Games Like Final Fantasy – Free To Play
Fiesta is a free to play 3D massively multiplayer online role playing game with cel-shaded anime style graphics and already has over 2 million players world wide. In this comic like fantasy world players can virtually do whatever they would like including going on exciting quests and even battle vs other players in the game. The land within Fiesta is literally filled with thousands of unique monsters and features many traditional RPG elements.
Features of Fiesta
- Completely free to play
- 4 character classes an individual character development
- Numerous quests to be fulfilled by yourself or with friends
- Player vs Player or player vs environment play available
- Extensive guild system and marriage system
Jade Dynasty is a great MMORPG with graphics and game play very similar to the Final Fantasy series. It has a martial arts theme to with with many of its mythical monsters and geography based off of ancient Chinese legend. Jade Dynasty has a very high player base mostly because of its amazing graphics and player vs player combat features.
Features of Jade Dynasty
- Auto walk feature making quests much easier
- Land based and flying mounts
- Unique pet system and marriage system
- Huge variety of classes and skills
S4 League is not considered a role playing game but it does share a lot of the same features that Final Fantasy does. Its graphics and designs are very familiar when comparing the two. However, the big difference in S4 League is that it is only a multiplayer game where two teams face off against one another. So if you are looking for a multiplayer side to any RPG, then S4League is going to be the first game you want to check out.
Features of S4 League
- 7 different playing modes to choose from
- Up to three characters can be created per user account
- Tons of weapons to choose from including swords, daggers and guns
- Amazing in game graphics and design
Luvinia is a 3D fantasy based massively multiplayer online role playing game with cute anime style graphics. Players are members of a variety of nations that are divided in two alliances, the Empire and the Federals. In short, you battle and defeat the opposite alliance. There are fifteen plus classes including Warlocks, Berserkers and warriors. Compared to other MMORPG’s, luvinia did a great job of offering unique and diverse environments that have a ton of secrets and places to explore.
Features of Luvinia
- Very extensive class system
- Fully customizable characters
- Bright and colorful grapahic style
- Unique skill system for your characters
Perfect World is a 3D adventure massively multiplayer online role playing game that is heavily based on Chinese Mythology as well. Over time, players can level up from going on quests which then allows them to upgrade weapons. These of course come in handy when players battle against monsters and even bosses in the open world of this game. One other great feature is the 80 vs 80 player battles that can last up to 3 hours long.
Features of Perfect World
- Different gameplay depending on the class chosen
- Phone lock system so that your account will never get hacked
- Joinable guilds with up to 200 players in them each
- Vast amount of quests for players to go on
Forsaken World is a 3D fantasy based massively multiplayer online role playing game. This is a game largely based on quests as well as a well thought out story line which is sometimes rare for MMORPG’s. With over 200 achievements to be unlocked and a unique player vs player system, you cannot go wrong with Forsaken World.
Features of Forsaken World
- Unique crafting system with tons of options
- Unique soul player vs player system
- 5 races and 8 classes to choose from for characters
- 1o different character occupations
Sword 2 is a 3D fantasy based massively multiplayer online role playing game where players can control up to three different characters at once. Ultimately, players within the game go on quests and complete missions which then allows them to upgrade their characters just like on most all MMORPG’s. This game has truly amazing graphics and is very eye catching to its users.
Features of Sword 2
- Ability to control up to 3 characters simultaneously
- Dual and team player vs player battles
- Very unique barrack system
- Multiple character combinations so that no character looks the same
Runes of Magic
Runes of Magic is a massively multiplayer online role playing game that is very similar to World of Warcraft. It has a variety of different features such as player vs player battles and going on quests either alone or with groups. Characters can be chosen from two races: the Humans and the elves. The reason this game is so great is because if you get sick of the quests and missions, then there are other aspects of the game that will keep you involved.
Features of Runes of Magic
- 112 class combinations for characters
- Duel or team player vs player battles
- Ability to care for and own magical pets that help in combat
- Unique combat system as well as a marriage system
You may also want to check out our Diablo page for more games like Final Fantasy.